10.3 10 November 2021
Our latest release focuses on helping enterprise companies get more out of Glaass Pro by enabling additional data extraction mechanisms to facilitate better, faster data utilisation.
The two new headline features include bring your own data lake to facilitate Power BI reporting, and binders to extract data in bulk.
Bring Your Own Data Lake
• Data Lake – Administrator users can now connect data lakes or blob storages within their own Azure subscription.
• Power BI – Connected data lakes support consolidated Power BI reporting to drive deeper into project data.
• Binder Design – Users can now create a binder of lots or any other case with links and attachments. Users can choose the binder order and options according to the project’s needs.
• Binder Export – The export produces a single zip file that includes all lot data and a html index file for quick and easy navigation.
• Binder Scale – Multiple binders can be run simultaneously thanks to Azure AutoScale technology.
Looking for a simpler, more collaborative way to manage your construction projects? Check out our simple and configurable platform https://www.glaass.net/pro/